Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Clouds are Beautiful


Each day when I go out. There is always a beautiful new scenery waiting for me.
Absolutly beautiful! Some days like beautiful snowy mountain peaks others Grey and moving. Though both I love as much. I love clouds. I love to think about what the weather will be and what kinds of clouds are about and or rolling in. Maybe it's silly .... but something I think about when I don't have to are clouds.
They make driving enjoyable. Andrew tends to enjoy them too, the other day he said " Mom I like the way that those nimbostratus looks in front of all those cumulus." Made me laugh al little ( slightly amazed) And he was very right it was beautiful.
(Pictured is a cumulonimbus)

4 comments:

Julie said...

I have always loved clouds too, but I didn't know what they were until I was much older. I still am fasinated with the study of weather and clouds. Nature is amazing.

ky+i=vy said...

i love that the weather makes you think . . . i have loved clouds for some time - but i dont remember them by name like your little beam of brilliance. my Father in Heaven is a fantastic artist and makes amazing masterpieces each day! i am so excited i have an opportunity to become more like him, and i will as i work at it.

Midodi said...

That is a gorgeous picture

Unknown said...

he's real spongy isn't he? i wish we saw more clouds around here. Today is a lovely breezy day perfect for cloud gazing!